Welcome to Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Europe Careers
We continuously strive to provide security and achieve customer satisfaction.
We are sincere, kind, fair and just in all our dealings with everyone.
We achieve mutual growth by respecting one another's individuality and opinions, and by sharing knowledge and ideas.
We listen to our stakeholders and continuously seek ways in which to improve our work and business.
We make continuous efforts to improve our skills and proficiency to provide high-quality services.
Training and Development
- Providing resources such as finance, equipment, time and opportunities to ensure that all employees have the right skills and knowledge required to carry out their roles.
- Encouraging employees to pursue development over and above their job role and to give consideration to their own career development.
- Offering training and development on a fair basis to all employees, and ensuring that no employee receives less favourable treatment or consideration in relation to training and development on the grounds of their gender, sexual orientation, racial group, marital status, disability, age, religion or religious beliefs, or any other unlawful criteria or circumstances.
The Company recognises that it benefits from the personal development gained by staff outside the workplace, through engagement in charitable and community activities. We are keen to encourage such involvement. Participation in in such events builds skills and confidence, enhancing an individual's development which compliments the Company's goals for continuous improvement. Whilst we cannot fund the activities that an employee is involved in outside of the office, the Company will be willing to make a donation to the Charity concerned.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity
- To ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment (directly or indirectly) on the grounds of the protected characteristics above whether in recruitment, training, promotion other aspects of employment or suffers disadvantage by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be related to their ability to work safely or effectively for the Company:
- To avoid any unjustifiable requirements or practices which have a disproportionately adverse effect on any employee by reason of sex, race, marital status etc.
- To encourage all employees to realise their full potential.
- To ensure that there is equality of pay for like work or work of equal value within the Company.
We know how hard it can be for our employees to plan for their future when they retire, dealing with unexpected long term illness and protecting their dependents, should anything happen to them. That is why we have developed the following schemes to help our employees prepare themselves for these circumstances. The specifics of these schemes differ by market, examples from the UK are as follows: