This website is owned and operated by Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company of Europe Limited.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through our website, and similar information);
- information relating to any enquiries you make via e-mail concerning our products and services (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, role/position and details of your enquiry);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
This website only uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymiseIp” to ensure an anonymised collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
Last updated: August 2015