Japanese Interest Abroad
Our Division handling Japanese Interest Abroad (JIA) helps to provide insurance services to some of the largest Japanese industrial and financial corporations in Europe, building on the longstanding partnerships originating from Japan. We have been supporting Japanese companies in Europe for more than 25 years.
Our products and services have been specifically designed for Japanese owned companies to support their local management in meeting the high standards expected.
Our experienced team offer the highest standards of customer care and deliver competitive, tailored, commercial insurance to meet our client’s specific needs, while maintaining a personal approach.
We understand the importance of building a close relationship with our brokers and clients to ensure that we provide first class insurance protection, and this is reflected by our high renewal retention.
We have offices in the following countries:
In this current, challenging market, clients require the confidence that they are fully protected to continue their everyday activities.
Our professional underwriters offer insurance protection for the following classes of business:
- Property & Business Interruption
- Public, Products & Employers Liability
- Marine Cargo & Goods in Transit
- Personal Accident
The ability to write insurance coverage´s within Europe and North Africa, utilising both our network partners throughout these countries and also with the ability to write on a direct basis, using Freedom of Service provisions.
The size and type of Business written at present ranges from small retail shops to large Multi-National Corporations, with sums insured per location in excess of £100,000,000.
For all the lines of business we write, we offer:
- An experienced Underwriting team which has worked in the London and European market for many years.
- The flexibility of being able to make decisions based on sound underwriting principles, rather than the use of a “manual based underwriting culture“.
- The ability to respond rapidly with an answer.
- Surveys on new business with a resurvey program, where risk improvement recommendations to be proposed are first discussed at length with the client.
- Technical advice on Health and Safety issues from our survey team, who are NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) qualified.
- Dedicated account handler to provide continuity of service.
- Tailored policy wordings that provide bespoke protection for your clients.
- Motor fleet
We offer a Motor Fleet product together with Value Added services, which reflect our ability to offer a complete fleet solution.
Our policy is suitable for smaller fleets from just 2 vehicles, through to much larger fleets of 50 vehicles or more.
We provide customers with the flexibility to insure all vehicles under one policy, whilst creating bespoke cover when required. Our motor fleet expertise will help to ensure that customers are aware of all legal obligations and assist in providing cost effective solutions.